Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup 60%+ dark chocolate chips or Lily’s brand chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix until a creamy batter is made.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Make into cookie balls and place on an unbleached parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Put in the oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Flatten the cookies to desired thickness (cookies will not rise much and do not spread).
- Bake for approximately 10 more minutes, or until golden brown, at 350 degrees F.