Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch or arrowroot
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut sugar (can use other sweeteners if you prefer – Swerve)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup canned organic pumpkin
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (can try other sweeteners like honey)
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together first, and then add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well until all ingredients are mixed smoothly together.
- Pour the mix into a coconut oil greased 8×8 baking dish and smooth out the top with a spatula. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30-45 minutes or until browned on the top layer and moist inside.
- It will still be a little soft to the touch, but allow it to cool and set before serving.
*Optional: Try adding stevia-sweetened Lily’s Chocolate Chips or a healthy frosting such as the recipe below.
*Optional Frosting Topping Ingredients
- 6 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Swerve sweetener
- 4-6 tbsp non-dairy milk (almond milk) until thin and frosting-like
- (try adding cinnamon for additional cinnamon flavor)
- Slowly melt the coconut butter on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla and sweetener.
- Add the milk one tablespoon at a time, stirring in between until a smooth, frosting-like consistency.