Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – (with The Mother, i.e. the “stuff” that floats around) harvests good bacteria and probiotics and could be the difference in lowering your blood pressure, triglyceride levels, cholesterol, blood sugar, and waist circumference. It’s practically anti-metabolic syndrome!
Acetic acid – Apple cider vinegar is high in acetic acid. A large study was done, by PubMed research, showing that acetic acid intake of 15ml to 30ml on a daily basis aided in the following:
- Lowering blood pressure
- Lowering triglycerides
- Lowering cholesterol
- Burning visceral/toxic fat around the organs, especially around the midsection
- Lowering blood sugar better than Metformin (a popular anti-diabetic medication) – Drug companies can’t sell apple cider vinegar or patent it, but nothing is stopping you from utilizing it!
Taking apple cider vinegar straight (without diluting) can be a little harsh on the digestive system and teeth enamel because it’s so acidic. Here are a few safe ways to take it:
1. Diluted with Water. 2 tablespoons ACV, diluted with water. That’s 1 part ACV to 8 parts water
2. With Greens. 2 tablespoons ACV, diluted with water + greens powder, which contains:
- Stevia to sweeten and soften the taste
- 54 nutrients to neutralize the acid in ACV
- Probiotics & enzymes to help the gut
- Anti-Inflammatories such as turmeric & milk thistle
3. With Vitamin C. 2 tablespoons ACV, diluted with water + vitamin C powder, which contains:
- Bioflavonoids to enhance vitamin C
- Stevia to sweeten and give it an orange “tang” flavor
These 3 recipes are going to help repair the DNA, protect important bio and phytochemicals in your body, help get solutions to lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides and take some weight off!