Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- salt, pepper, garlic powder (to taste)
- 6 teaspoons of coconut oil
- In a small bowl mix flour and seasoning, and set aside.
- Dip chicken strips into the egg and then the flour mixture.
- Be sure they are well coated.
- Cover the bottom of a frying pan with melted coconut oil.
- Be sure the pan is covered.
- Fry on medium-low to medium heat until golden brown on both sides and chicken is cooked through.