Total Time: 25 minutes (4 hours to chill)
Servings: 6 muffin-sized
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, mixed well
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water, drained
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp liquid stevia, more or less to taste (or sweetener like Swerve)
- 4 limes, juiced and zested
- Mix almonds and coconut oil in a food processor until the mixture is crumbly but sticks together when forming.
- Place 2-3 tbsp of crust in a lined muffin cup (6 muffins) and press down to form the crust bottom.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer to set for approximately 15 minutes.
- Combine the drained cashews, coconut oil, coconut milk, stevia, lime juice and most of the zest in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add more stevia if needed.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins over the crust.
- Sprinkle the extra lime zest on top and chill in the refrigerator for approximately 4-6 hours or until hardened.
- Best if kept chilled.