Total Time: 25 minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (pasture-raised)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise, such as Veganaise or Primal Kitchen Brand Mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika sprinkled on top
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Place 6 eggs into boiling water and let sit for approximately 15 minutes.
- Can turn the stove down to just a rolling boil.
- After they are finished, run cold water over the eggs for 2 minutes.
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix until smooth consistency.
- Scoop the mix into each half of the eggs and sprinkle with paprika.