Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 pasture-raised eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh red bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Saute mushrooms and peppers in coconut oil until tender.
- Set sauteed vegetables aside in a bowl.
- Pour the whisked eggs into a skillet and cook on medium heat.
- Slightly lift the eggs with a spatula to allow the uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Cook until the eggs are set (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Place sautéed vegetables on half of the omelet.
- Add cheese if desired.
- Gently fold over the other half and slide the omelet onto a plate.