Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 biscuits
- 2 cups spelt flour (or something similar)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup water (hot)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced) or 1/2-1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup raw cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chives (chopped finely)
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the oil and water.
- Fold in the chives and cheddar cheese.
- Brush with a little of the leftover melted coconut oil or a little butter and sprinkle a little salt on top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees F.