Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 small red onion
- 2 organic red bell peppers
- 1 organic green bell pepper
- Spinach or romaine lettuce
- Seasoning: 2 tbsp chili powder, 3 tbsp cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Optional Toppings: raw organic cheddar cheese, black beans, organic sour cream, cilantro, cucumber, avocado, salsa
- Saute chicken in coconut oil over medium heat until cooked entirely.
- Add vegetables and seasoning to sauteed chicken (may add a little water to help steam the vegetables).
- Continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
- Place sauteed chicken and veggies on a plate of spinach.
- Top with desired toppings to complete your Healthy Chicken Fajita Salad!