7 Natural Remedies For High Blood Pressure
- Nervous System – Clearing the top of the spine and nervous system has shown to be more powerful than two medications combined when it comes to reducing blood pressure! Find a proper chiropractor that can test your nervous system for damage.
- Hawthorne – Hawthorn is an ace inhibitor, beta blocker, and calcium channel blocker all in one! This botanical if full of bioflavonoids, which are phenol parts of plants that contain powerful medicinal properties. It makes a significant impact when it comes to lowering your blood pressure and it impacts your triglycerides & cholesterol as well.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is super high in tannins and can lower your cholesterol up to 36% on your LDL and lower your blood pressure by 5%. Just eating a natural fruit can rival some top medications that are out there.
- Taurine – Taurine is a natural diuretic and ace inhibitor. It contains high amounts of sulfur, which is like a battery charger for your body. It fires your cells back up and forces the toxins out of your body.
- Magnesium – Most Americans are deficient in magnesium. It increases nitric oxide in the body which lowers blood pressure and relaxes your muscles (even the heart, which is the most important muscle in the body). A 400mg dose per day can actually lower your top BP # by 5-6 points and your bottom # by 2-3 points. Try NeuroMag which is also extremely beneficial for your brain as well.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – This is THE antioxidant of antioxidants! It optimizes the “street sweepers” of your body, like glutathione, and sucks up toxins that are causing damage to your blood vessels which will lower your blood pressure.
- Cut out SUGAR! – Sugar clogs up the arteries in the body and is the source of toxic belly fat. It creates lots of resistance, so your blood pressure goes up. Do a 14-30 day sugar fast multiple times a year to give your heart and kidneys a break and let your system reset. If you need help on how to go about doing this, check out the Livin’ Good Daily book for FREE!
Get all the best nutrients, botanicals and herbs we discussed in this video in ONE natural supplement to help lower your blood pressure: Livingood Daily Healthy Blood Pressure Support