Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked how desired
- organic spinach
- romaine lettuce
- parmesan cheese (for extra topping)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon (juiced, can add zest as well)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp (4 squirts) dijon mustard (no sugar)
- 2 garlic cloves or garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, more or less to taste (no sugar)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine chopped chicken breast, spinach, romaine lettuce, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix or blend all dressing ingredients together until smooth.
- Combine chicken, spinach, romaine, and dressing in a bowl with a lid and shake until completely covered.
- Add more parmesan cheese to the top before eating.