Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic, minced (or garlic powder)
- 1 tsp minced ginger (can also use powder)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large frying pan cut the chicken into cubes and cook until almost cooked all the way through, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, vegetables, and all seasonings.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Can enjoy over cauliflower rice if desired.