Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 cups frozen berries or fruit of your choice
- 1/2 frozen banana (optional)
- 1/2 scoop Livingood Daily Collagen + Multi Vanilla (optional, but yummy)
- Optional Toppings: fresh fruit sliced, chia seeds, sliced almonds or nuts, toasted or dried coconut flakes, granola, cacao nibs, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips or >70% cocoa dark chocolate chips.
- Put the coconut milk in a high-powered blender first, then add the frozen fruit on top.*
- Continue pushing the fruit down into the blender until smooth and thick.
- If you need a little more coconut milk you can always add a little more.
- Add the half scoop of protein toward the end and blend together.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
*This is meant to be thick and hard to blend.