Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 omelet
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup vegetables, diced (bell peppers, onion, etc)
- salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin (to taste)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, organic cheese, organic sour cream
- Whisk eggs, diced veggies, and seasonings in a bowl.
- In a medium pan, heat oil over medium-low heat.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until mostly cooked, flip the omelet, and finish cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Put your cheese on half of the omelet and fold over.
- Top with your favorite toppings.